Wednesday, October 21, 2015

I picked the American horror story because i just rewatched the other seasons.
I have a camera because I love talking pictures.
i have the jeep symbol because i have a jeep.
The bottom of a converse shoe because i wear a lot of converse.
the moons in the back because i love moons.
The circle on the side is the twenty one pilots logo i listen to them a lot.
the fishing hook is because my sister and i are getting matching tattoos because we always fished together.
the Taurus sign is because thats my sign.
the Chicago fire soccer logo is because im a big fan of soccer.
the apple logo because i like apple.
the reggae sign is because i listen to reggae occasionally. i like to listen to it when i do stuff for school it helps me stay calm and focused.    

No comments:

Post a Comment